Hope ya’ll enjoy the shorty at Deer Valley Resort. Granted the climb didn’t feel short by any means.
Quoting the Instagram post – We’re naming it the “Yeti Short Course: Cuz it was stout, a little hairy, and was accompanied by a lot of heavy breathing.”
To view an individual race, you just need to do a bit more clicking.
- Click on a green link for the race division (eg. Sport+)
- then click on “+show” button for any participant
- From the list of the races, click on the race you want to view stand-alone results for
- This will load the 1st place winner for each division.
- Again, click on the division you want to see results for, and WA-LA, a specific race’s results for that division.
Our results page loads the series totals by default, then you need to dive in to see the individual races inside the series.Each page shows the top 25 results. To load the next 25, use the advanced button at the bottom right
Tuesday, June 28th at Round Valley pre-register
Trail Day 3
Our 3rd trail day will be up in Midway at the Soldier Hollow grounds on Saturday, July 23 starting at 9am. Details on the day’s work are TBD. But plan for trail work and we’ll have lunch for all. Bring a bike and get a little riding in afterwards… we will be hosting the 2nd #TwilightMTB that following Friday night. Maybe I’ll lead off a little pre-ride of the course.