Race #1 at Round Valley

Posted

Tomorrow’s weather is questionable, but as of right now we are ON for Race #1. Stay tuned to our MidWeekMTB Facebook page and this website and we will make the final call by around noon.        

$10,000 in Prizes

Posted

This year we have had such tremendous sponsorship support that we are estimating around $10k in raffle prizes.  All of these awesome items will be given out throughout the 2011 race series. If you’ve never participated in one of our races, after each race we do a raffle prize frenzy.  One big table loaded with […]

1st Race’s Course

Posted

Recon was done last night and the course has been marked as of this afternoon, Thanks Jeff.  So feel free to get out this weekend and take a practice lap or two.  95% of the course was dry yet smooth and fun, the other 5% had some standing water that should either by dried up […]

Possible Round Valley Courses

Posted

Below are 3 variations of the courses we raced at Round Valley last year. We will be doing some more recon. once this precip. dies out, which should be around Thursday. Possible Course Variations: Round Valley Course #1 Round Valley Course #2 Round Valley Course #3

Early Season Discount

Posted

Pay for 11 races get the 12th free If you pay for the whole 2011 Mid Week MTB -race series- before Noon May 17th (the first race of our season) you get the 12th race for free. To pay for the season click here      

Add the race dates to your Calendar

Posted

Sync the race dates with Apple’s iCal with one click: Click Here ….or…. Import the race dates into your Google Calendar with a couple more clicks, for easy 4 step instructions Click Here.        

JERSEYS ARE HERE

Posted

That’s right, Mid Week MTB -race series- has a jersey this year and they are killer. $35.00 plus tax They can’t be beat: quality lightweight & breathable fabric, 8″ front chest zipper, 3 rear top-entry pockets, elastic waist, of course they’re styling… but best of all is how comfortable they are.  Get your’s while you […]

Increased racers = more fun + bigger purse

Posted

If you would like to help promote our series out of love for what we do or if you want to try and increase the number of competitors to help fatten the series payouts PLEASE DO! Click Here to download the flyer.  Print out as many copies as you like and post freely.     […]