And just like that, the last race of the season is upon us. This is a packed post, so take your time and give a good read through.
Race #11 is going down on Tuesday night, August 15th at Solitude.
If registering at the race, CASH ONLY!
FINAL RACE DETAILS
There will be no food provided, so feel free to bring a styling tailgate setup, bbq, sandwiches and all the post-race hydration you might need to get through an evening of racing, awards, and recognition.
- 4:30 PM – Registration Opens
- 6:00 PM – Kids races start
- 6:15 PM – Main event registration closes
- 6:30 PM – Main event starts
- approx 7:30 PM – Last racer crosses the finish line
Then in the following order will take place inside the Moonbeam Lodge.
Cleary Meerkat Bike winner announced. Must be present to win, for kid’s12&under racers only.
Kids 12&Under certificates and podium photos – parents have the chance to take a picture of their kids on the podium with MidWeekMTB racer certificate.
- Main Event Raffle – All Race #11 participants & volunteers are eligible
- End O’Venue Raffle – All Race #11 participants & volunteers are eligible
- 2017 MidWeekMTB Sponsor Recognition
- Volunteer Recognition
- Nomination Awards
- 2017 MidWeekMTB Series Winners – Podium Awards
- Monster Raffle – All participants who have race 5 or more MidWeekMTB races during the 2017 season are eligible – (race #11 and mini-enduro’s count)
AWARDING OVER $10,000 PURSE + PRIZES
MONSTER RAFFLE PRIZES
- Mark Miller Subaru: Thule rooftop snowsport carrier and crossbar set
- Mark Miller Subaru: Nordica Skis and Bindings
- Scheels: Garmin Edge 1000
- Fezzari: Simbi Gear Drive Bike – details
- Squatters / Wasatch / SL Brewing: 2 Adirondack Chairs
- Squatters / Wasatch / SL Brewing: Softy Cooler Bag
- Ski Utah: A Package of lift tickets to Utah’s resorts for the 17-18 season.
- Deuter: Race X pack
- Jaybird: Freedom BlueTooth headphones
- Monkeylectric: M232 LED wheel lights
- BikeFtr: A custom bike fit
- Maglock: 2 sets of Maglock Pedals
- NAAWK: Full Sun and Skin care package
- Club Pilates – 3-month membership
- Complete Nutrition – gift certificates
All participants must sign-in at the registration table before every race. Look for the Fezzari tent, our venue sponsor.
Solitude races require an additional waiver per race – August 1 Solitude Race Waiver (fill-out and bring) Registration opens at 4:30pm and closes at 6:15pm. Race starts at 6:30pm sharp, sent off in waves.
The Cottonwood Canyons are watersheds and do not permit dogs – Here are specifics should be curious.
KIDS 12 & UNDER
In an effort to provide a great experience for the kids, our grom wranglers Summit Cyclery will be on the scene, helping coach, coral, and cheer on the kids.
- We will setup 2 kids courses at Solitude Race. 1 will have a double track road climb and a single track descent, suited for the more advanced riders. The other course will be a mix of lawn and paved path, designed for littlen’s on balance bikes and just starting to pedal.
- All kids must wear a helmet & closed-toed shoes in order to participate.
– Start Order –
- Pro Men
- Expert Men 35+
- Expert Men 34-
- Pro / Expert Women
- Sport Men 34-
- Sport Men 35+
- CoEd Masters 50+
- Sport Women
- CoEd Beginner Class
ALL DIVISIONS – 1 lap 6 miles